I love my little Reindeer!
I was browsing for some cheap & quick Christmas Crafts
& found it HERE at Good House Keeping.
Download the free TEMPLATE.
1. Trace & Cut around the head twice, score at nose line.
2. Trace & Cut around all 7 pieces of the Antlers.
3. Mark & cut the grooves on the head & main antlers.
(Make sure you start with a small cut first, adjust later)
4. Use a black sharpie to draw circle for eye.
5. Glue red construction paper to either side of the nose.
6. Add antler prongs in grooves.
7. Place heads together so they are matching, making sure scored lines are on the inside.